Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center
Couldn't pass up a picture with an astronaut.

Petting the Rays at the Oceanographic Museum

Petting the Rays at the Oceanographic Museum
This was a great place. We got to see and touch so many sea creatures.

Family Time in Florida.

Family Time in Florida.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow

I can't believe how much snow came down here in St. Johns. I thought for sure we would only get half of what they called for. Nope, proved me wrong. I think we got a good 12 inches, but I haven't heard the official total yet. The Weather Channel says we should get some more snow over the next 5 days (but not a blizzard like last night). Well, it is cold out there, but it is beautiful.
I told the kids last night that we would have a snow day today with everyone else. They were loving that. They went out to play this afternoon and I snapped a few pictures. They also did some serving and shoveled the neighbors driveway, sidewalks and around a vehicle. Jason and I were out at 8:00 this morning doing the large drifts of snow, so the kids just had to do only a few inches of clean up. Although, Jason had a small snow blower and I had a shovel (but we're old and they're young). None the less, it is greatly appreciated kids. You have made your parents proud. We all need to be servants more often.
Florida is looking more and more inviting. Let's see - 30 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment